The Inch, Loch Ness, 7-9th March 2018
“The Strategic Corporate Partnerships Masterclass was an excellent high level training that I have no problem recommending. The specific training was useful and inspiring, but the real magic was in totally immersing oneself in an environment that encouraged breakthrough thinking around corporate fundraising. During the event, I had a key insight that we have now developed into a brand new and exciting opportunity to engage with multinational companies that want to help create a large social impact. The training was so affordable that even just acquiring one new partner will give us an ROI that is off the wall – I expect the new opportunity to result in a lot more than that though.”
– Tum Kazunga, Deputy CEO, Habitat for Humanity GB
Move your corporate partnerships from ordinary to exceptional
There are partnerships – and then there are ground breaking partnerships. This masterclass is an excellent opportunity for you and your organisation to step up your game and secure major long-term corporate partnerships.
What you will learn
- Our latest thinking on how to engage companies on their social purpose.
- How inspirational and powerful partnerships are based on innovative ideas.
- How to to deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to get your your proposal read by the decision makers.
- How to inspire your colleagues, create buy-in and develop a partnership culture.
- How to deliver an exceptional experience for companies that ensures long term partnerships.
- How to make your charity good enough to win!
Who should attend?
CEOs, fundraising directors, heads of fundraising and ambitious corporate fundraisers – in short, anyone interested in making strategic corporate partnerships an integrated part of their organisation.
Jonathan Andrews, Royston Abernethy and Alan Clayton.
The cost is £475 + VAT. This includes transfer, accommodation and meals.
For more information
Download the pdf: Strategic Corporate Partnerships Flyer
To book your place
Email email@example.com or call +44 7789 871 496