Move your corporate partnerships from ordinary to Remarkable.
There are ordinary partnerships and there are exceptional partnerships. Ordinary partnerships deliver mediocre results. Exceptional partnerships help you deliver your purpose with greater certainty and increased speed. Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass, enabling you to transform your ability to attract, secure and deliver truly exceptional partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to shift your partnership focus from tactical to strategic.
- How to engage companies with their greater purpose.
- How to identify and communicate your value as a charity partner.
- How to identify your ideal corporate prospects, beyond the usual suspects.
- How successful partnerships are based on innovative ideas – and how to tell the good ideas from the bad.
- How to secure meetings with your target prospects.
- How to deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to convert hot prospects into partners.
- How to inspire and involve your colleagues, including senior management.
- How to build unstoppable momentum.
- How to avoid wasting your time.
What you will take away
- Your comprehensive roadmap for creating major, long-term, corporate partnerships.
- Your ‘hook’ for securing meetings with senior business decision-makers.
- Your focused prospect list, developed in collaboration with a team of experts.
- Awareness of the barriers that can hold you and your organisation back.
- Inspiration and confidence to win bigger and better partnerships.
Who should attend?
Ambitious corporate fundraising managers, executives and oﬀicers.
Our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass is results-focussed, and as such takes a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research-based insight and extensive experience, we mix teaching with in-depth group work and individual action planning. Attending this exclusive masterclass will give you an inspirational action plan to be implemented immediately on your return.
Missenden Abbey is an inspirational learning environment situated in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside. It is the perfect location to escape from your email and normal daily routine and allow you the space to focus and think clearly. It is also conveniently located, less than one hour’s train journey from central London (Marylebone station).
Andy is a results-driven charity and corporate partnerships specialist. His experience ranges from starting a corporate programme from scratch at East African Playgrounds to helping deliver a headline partnership with Deutsche Bank worth £1.2 million. Andy is motivated by working with charities and companies to utilise cutting-edge tools and models to create ambitious partnerships. In 2018, he was awarded ‘Best Fundraising Newcomer’ at the National Fundraising Awards and was named in the top “25 under 35 fundraisers” by Fundraising Magazine. He is the co-founder of highly popular Fixing Fundraising podcast and Chair of Trustees at Raising Futures Kenya. Andy is a highly motivating speaker and facilitator who inspires people to collaborate to create change.
Georgina grew up with fundraising in her blood and, as such, is a highly motivated corporate partnerships expert. Georgina’s experience includes the Prince’s Trust, Children in Need and VSO. Whilst at Children in Need, she won and led the £12million a year principle partnership with Lloyds Banking Group – including designing and delivering a new outreach programme and customer campaign. Whilst at VSO, Georgina delivered large scale international corporate partnerships that helped deliver the charity’s mission. Georgina specialises in bringing purpose to the foreground, team upskilling, and performance analysis and reporting. Georgina is excited to bring her knowledge experience to a wide range of charities.
Helen has led award-winning global partnerships including Jaguar Land Rover and their sustainability partnership with the Born Free Foundation which has raised over £1 million. She has also secured and account-managed partnerships with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Etihad Airlines, Wyevale Garden Centres and Lush. In addition, Helen has specialised in working with global travel companies in their charity-alignment and commitment to ABTA’s animal welfare guidelines. She holds a post-graduate diploma in Direct and Digital Marketing with London’s IDM, a degree in music and is a fully-trained radio presenter.
Jonathan is a corporate partnerships specialist with 20 years’ experience. He has led successful fundraising teams at Alzheimer’s Society, Age Concern and Action for Children. At Alzheimer’s Society, his team’s fundraising income increased from £4m to £16m in four years. He has secured major corporate partnerships including BT, Bupa, Credit Suisse, Intel and Santander. He is the co-founder of Byte Night, which has raised over £10 million for Action for Children. In 2013 he created Remarkable Partnerships to help charities and companies create transformational partnerships. He has published two industry reports and he was the project lead on corporate partnerships for the Commission on the Donor Experience. Jonathan leaves people feeling inspired and motivated to be more ambitious.
- The course fee includes all meals and one night’s accommodation on 11th November.
- The course starts at 10am on Wednesday 11th November and finishes at 4pm on Thursday 12th November.