Our successful corporate partnerships masterclass is returning for a second year. Corporate partnerships is one of the biggest opportunities for charities. On this course you will discover how you can seize this opportunity and create the major corporate partnerships that your charity deserves.
“The real highlight moment of the course was the opportunity to develop, prepare and deliver a pitch. It was a live exercise in a room full of supportive and knowledgeable people and a session led by people who have raised millions for charities. It’s a golden opportunity.” – Matt Deacon, Partnerships Fundraising Manager, Wood Green The Animal’s Charity.
Winning Partnerships is a unique masterclass that brings together Alan Clayton’s pitch winning creative ideas and behaviours, Ken Burnett’s insights from relationship fundraising, and Jonathan Andrews’ growth-creating corporate strategies.
On this course you will discover:
- How to get yourself into the right meetings and deliver that pitch-winning moment.
- How to create long-term, strategic corporate partnerships.
- How to create truly inspirational ideas that open doors and fuel growth.
- How to stop underselling your cause, so you can create partnerships that really deliver for you and the company.
- How to get into the mind of companies using the insights from relationship fundraising.
What you will take away from the masterclass:
- A winning partnership mind-set to take your corporate partnerships onto a whole new level.
- A fresh and compelling approach to pitching that you can use with your top prospects.
- An understanding of how to find corporate partners who are right for your charity, beyond the usual suspects.
- An action plan detailing the steps you need to take to transform your results.